Friday, April 04, 2008

"Waiting For My Man"

In case you hadn't noticed yet, I have a very intense and admittedly bizarre crush on John Leguizamo. (He's sexy, smart, an author, a playwright and he chooses interesting roles -- for example he played Toulouse-Lautrec and an MD who snorted lines off his married mistress' ass on primetime network TV while brandishing a gun and admonishing his residents to stay abreast of the latest medical research. Also he was in a Romero zombie movie and I can really only love a man who knows what to do in case of zombie pandemic.)

Anyway... Leguizamo is in town -- actually, he and Freddy Rodriguez (another man with a zombie pandemic plan) are filming a movie in my neighborhood and like my neighborhood, it's called Humboldt Park. (I am not afraid to tell you where I live because you are way too much of a wimpy crybaby to come here and find me.)

I know he's married, but I figure since we'll be in the same neighborhood, I'll have him over for some barbeque and beer... that's all, because I'm actually a lady even if I am occasionally lascivious and often way too tough for you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a crush on rachel mcadams

La Sirena said...

I can see why.

Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

I have one on Bea Arthur.

La Sirena said...

Did you see Butchie's post of Golden Girls paintings?

Loops O'Fury said...

I didn't even know he was still working!

I had a crush on him in the Super Mario Bros movie when I was a kid.

Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

You know, you give hope to all us "non-conventional" looking guys out there....

...and we blood well appreciate it!!

changapeluda said...

Spic-O-Rama, baby!

he was a fucken Freak (& i mean that con carino)dressed up as a woman @ the laundromat eating smoked chicken....
Sexy!


(my computer is back from the dead and so am i, sorta....)

Pelmo said...

Me, I get turned on by your mother.

What a class act. Everyone should be so lucky to have someone like her.

La Sirena said...

Loops -- I didn't know he was in that! Hah! Rent "Summer of Sam". Also, thanks for coming by.

Nigel -- Just being honest. (And doing my part for morale, sir.)

Changa -- I'll have to check that out. It's his one man show, no? Glad you've resurrected, sorta.

Pelmo-- That's the truth!