Wednesday, October 10, 2007

just one more?



he precedes himself in sleep pleads his case to my subconscious seduces me with my own id and then comes closer casually in reality as if he needn't try

no, that's a lie

the part about reality in reality he chases me for as long as it takes closing his ears to seven thousand "no"s which pass from my lips he has kissed seven thousand times and i hold him in contempt because he doesn't hold me but i always seem to weaken to collapse to fall into bed again accidentally at request number seven thousand and one

i like to piss him off i purposefully court his ire and always ask him how his girlfriend is but he comes again and again and there really are no girlfriends music is his mistress he is his own best friend which is good since he has neither money nor emotion and he rambles on about politics for hours watching cspan until my teeth chatter i will not take off my clothes until he turns off the television his secret fantasy is getting head on his mushy gold couch while watching cheney's impeachment hearings

i have asked him seven thousand times to leave me in peace and peacefully seven thousand times he has refused

4 comments:

Twit said...

Sounds like a dork.

Woof!

La Sirena said...

yes

Howl!

changapeluda said...

Ain't that a bitch?

deaf ears that can suddenly hear
the silent whistle

of a booty call.

La Sirena said...

Color me cynical, but like they said in Evita:

There is no-one, no-one at all
Never has been and never will be a lover
Male or female
Who hasn't an eye on
In fact they rely on
Tricks they can try on
Their partner
They're hoping their lover will help them or keep them
Support them, promote them
Don't blame them
You're the same