A little over a year ago, I posted Bush' s body count. In honor of General Petraeus' eagerly anticipated State of the War Address, I thought it was time to update the body count of the murderous traitor and miserable failure. Also, it was very convenient of the general to give his report the evening before the 6th anniversary of 9/11 -- providing W the opportunity to falsely tie these 2 unrelated events together for the billionth time.
- 152 Executed in Texas while he was governor (6 years)
- 2976 9/11 fatalities (because either he didn't read any of dozens of reports or he just chose to let it happen)
- 3754 Americans killed in Iraq
- 299 Coalition forces killed in Iraq (not from the U.S.)
- 30,000 Iraqi troops killed
- ~75, 000 Iraqi civilian deaths (conservative estimate)
- 440 Americans killed in Afghanistan
- 278 Coalition forces killed in Afghanistan (not from the U.S.)
- 3485 Afghan civilian victims (this is a difficult number to find )
- 8587 Afghan troops killed
124,971 human beings killed by George W. Bush.