Tuesday, October 10, 2006

For the Ladies

Here is a most practical website that I visit often.

Cycles Page

This way you aren't trying to count dates on your fingers while merging onto the Interstate (as this causes both kinds of accidents) or in the middle of a really boring staff meeting.

You can plan ahead when packing for a weekend in the woods. You can buy extra whiskey and tampons when shopping.

It also custom measures your cycle length on a month-by-month basis, in case your flow starts getting a little shifty. And you can adjust your start date as needed. (The only thing I don't like is it automatically fills in 5 days and I can't figure out how to change that.)

Ovulation dates are marked in green -- with the brightest green being the most fertile day in your cycle. Some women use this feature to help them conceive. I like to use this feature to keep track of what day I need to lock myself in the house, alone and sober.

No comments: