Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Beware! More Blood...


I must be a grownup now, because I'm always bitching about my taxes, but seriously, I don't want anymore of my hard-earned dough going to Israel so they can do this ...



I don't see how the Palestinians are supposed to be such big terrorists when they are the ones getting killed. I saw a Norwegian doctor (Mads Gilbert) on tv last night. He flew to Gaza as soon as Israel started bombing. He doesn't have enough equipment for anything -- not even enough I.V. carts and the Israelis won't call the massacre in Gaza a crisis because they "...suspect the hospital of harboring Hamas terrorists..." Here is a picture of a Palestinian family for the Israeli Government and Joe Biden and George Bush. I want my yearly 3+ billion dollar gift to Israel refunded so my fellow citizens can pay their heating bills and Palestinians don't ever have to take another family portrait like the one below.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: