Wednesday, June 25, 2008

...

I'm turning lots of thoughts around, but having trouble wrapping my brain around them in a way which promotes eloquence and communication. In other words, I'm mulling it all over, but I haven't quite figured out what it is that I'm mulling over -- at least not well enough to describe it.


Or maybe I'm just afraid that you'll think I'm nuts.

Or maybe I'm just afraid that I'll realize that I'm nuts.
Anyway... I decided just to start writing something for me -- and not for a specific audience, which is an easy trap to fall into. So if you are reading this and you hate it or don't understand it, I'm sorry but it was never exactly meant for you.
But if you do enjoy it or empathize or grok or whatever -- that's cool, too.

Tune in tomorrow, if you feel like it.

No comments: